At C2 Medical Solutions LLC, we can fill many prescriptions for pediatric patients that may be otherwise unavailable at a standard retail pharmacy. By compounding the medication, we have precise control about what ingredients are included in the medication and which ones are omitted (possibly due to the patient’s existing allergies). Medications can be compounded in smaller amounts and/or concentrations that may be a better fit for the patient. Please contact us at (706) 521-0272 with any questions regarding the filling of a pediatric prescription.
Examples of prescriptions that we can compound include but are not limited to:
- flavored oral solutions for children with picky taste
- anti-nausea/vomiting topical gels
- flavored lollipops for sore throats
- medications that are no longer commercially available
- medications that exclude certain allergens specific to the patient